Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Walking

I think all girls loves walking, because it is very fun.
If you go to a downtown, it makes you happy. If yougo to a forest or a many nature park, you feel be refreshed. I have three planeon my reccomendation.
First, it is Daikanyama. This place ihave many cute shops. My advice is you get down Dikanyama station, and you should leave Ebisu station way. This path have many shops, a clothes shops, a sundry shops and a select shops, anyway it many shops.
When you arrive Ebisu station , you should go "Ebisu garden plade".
This place is very fashionable. I love it. Ebisu is many dericious restrant. I like that look for a dericious restrant.
Secondly, it is Ginza. This place is adalty, but t is interesting town.
If you puzzle where you go to Ginza, you should go to "namikidouri". This street have many high level shops. By the way I'm happy that it look. I reccomend you should go to Ginza with your boy friend or girl friend. An atmosphia is very nice.
Finally, It is Odaiba. This place near the sea , it is very comfortable.
If you walking a ling time, you should borrow a dog from a store.
It is my reccomend walking place. Ih you feel good, you try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment